Monday 6 January 2014

GDT post for Lexis creations

I was delighted to be chosen as guest designer over at Lexis creations and the theme this time is anything goes. I chose the image Chrissie which can be found at Fairy Dust Crafts. I have colored her with promarkers and graphit markers. The striped backing paper was free with a magazine. The card is by craftwork cards as are the sentiments. I have used funky fibers which i forgot i had and a bow from dovecrafts cupcake's boutique, the banner was from a set by do craftts tea for two. Pearls from hobbycrafts. The deep pink card is by core dinations range from the tim holtz and Ranger collection.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Caroline. I sent you an email to tell you that you won at my blog; but haven't heard back from you. Please contact me at purpleglocreations at socal dot rr dot com. You can check my blog for the list of winners and check your email as well. Thanks so much. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful and very cute card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and girly. Love the little banner.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete