Friday 24 January 2014

First dt post for Patties creations

This is my first posting for Patties creations and the image i have is called little ballerina and can be purchased from here. I have made a note book for my
granddaughter who is five and taking ballet lessons, you can see from the photo she is called emily and her middle name is rose so thats why i have used roses on it as well. She is also mad on hello kitty so thats what the charm is. Backing paper from kanban, lace and ribbons dainty supplies. I have used promarkers to color with.
Why not come and join in the challenge this month which is For the girls so a nice easy one, please have a look at the wonderful cards the dt team done for inspiration, we would love to see your work.
4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com
4craftychicks.blogspot.com
deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com
artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

13 comments:

  1. Your notebook i s gorgeous. Love the ribbon treatment on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline - such an awesome notebook! I love the ribbon on the spiral binding! I bet your granddaughter loves this one!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline,
    WOW, I just love this little notebook and I am sure your granddaughter will love it! Welcome to our new DT!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I love this idea. Great job, and welcome to the DT at PCDC

    Carolyn - Team A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline, what a beautiful notebook for your granddaughter! I have 4 myself and I think I'll just have to CASE you on this! :)
    Blessings,
    Zella (your fellow DT teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea - I have 3 granddaughters and I am sure they would all love something like this. I did use this image on a card. You have put a very pretty picture on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool idea, love this creation
    Hugs katie your patties teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you have embellished your copy-book.
    Great use of ribbons and I am sure your granddaughter
    will love the image too.
    Jackie, Pattie's Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this notebook, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and this cool notebook is a great way to showcase it. Love the ribbons - they are perfect! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful notebook! Fantastic creation! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon/DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute notebook - thanks so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations on your DT post and love your decorated notebook and sure your grandaughter will love it too,love the colouring and lace trim and all the ribbons-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete