Sunday 4 August 2013

Cutie Pie


this is my second post for the day hopefully the broadband will stop on long enough for my to finish. We are having all sorts of problems i think the weather maybe has something to do with it.
I have followed a sketch by Catherine from Sunday sketch and stamp. The image is from Pink Gem.
I have used lovely cerise pearlised card , Papers from Nana's Nursery pad, the flower was one i had in my craft room stash and the lovely little pram on a wire embellishment i added to the top flower, not that it stands out that well on the photo.
i am entering into 
sunday sketch and stamp
pink gem  
2 sisters challenge 

3 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Caroline and thanks so much for joining in with my sketch this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.Love your choice of embellishment. Hope to see you again and good luck
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweet image
    thanks for joining us at Sunday sketch and stamp this week.

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Caroline. Beautiful papers. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. xx

    ReplyDelete