Friday 23 August 2013

Bee Happy






A sweet image again from Sherri Baldy at Besties, i am not sure what she is called as all i could find was a image number. The background is actually vellum which i found in my hidden stash. Teamed up with squares cut from Nestabilities, i used one piece of cut which was already embossed, i thought it would add texture. Colored with promarkers, grass and fence die cuts, edges distressed with distress ink and to finish off two little wooden bugs.
i am entering into
Brown sugar challenge 56
i love promarkers

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute Caroline, your design is fantastic and excellent colouring too! I noticed that you have won a lot of challenges and top three spots lately, well done you!!! I have just posted a besties card myself. I'm glad you entered both candies, as you know I won Beckies last week, my first ever candy win, good luck with them. Big Cuddles as always honey. Jay xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card love all the bugs. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card,lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete