Friday 30 August 2013

All Dressed up


A great image from Sherri Baldy from Besties, i just love these images they are so cute. I have made this notebook for the little girl next door for going back to school, i am in the middle of making her younger sister a card for starting school and thought i just could not leave the older one out, who just loves girly things. The frame is from cheery Lyn, flowers ar prima, jems and pearls bling, the ribbons i bought at dainty supplies and of coarse colored with promarkers and liquid pearls used on the little girls string of beads.
i am entering into
besties, anything but a card
stamping for the weekend

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous honey, very girly and cute.I love the way you have layered the frame, flowers and leaves, it really eye catching. I wouldn't mind receiving the book myself. You should be proud. The little girl will love it. I'm glad your back and thank you for your message today too. Its re assuring to know.

    Big Cuddles to you Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great creation, thanks for joining us at the beste challenge blog.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caroline, I like the sweet images, and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely notebook Caroline....very girly! I am sure the little girl loves it. Thanx for joining us at my Besties-challenge.
    Hugs Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun project - gorgeous x Thanks for playing along @ stampin for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete