Thursday 23 April 2015

Hope

This little darling is Hope and she can be purchased here over at Funky Kits the home of sugar Nellie, she is out of the gorgeous adorable range.
This is my first attempt at polychrome pencils, i normally use Graph'it markers to do all my coloring, but my friend lent me her's to try out to see if i liked them. Sorry i normally always write color numbers down but havent this time.
I have used some lovely lace and ribbon a pearl brad in center of the bow.
Flowers are from wild orchid and sentiment from craftwork cards. Everything else i had layed around in craftroom stash.

http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/challenge-123.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Caroline. This is beyond cute. Beautiful coloring. This is an adorable image. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete