Thursday 29 January 2015

Deanna

Hi Caroline here with you all again, this time i have brought you Deanna from the cute stitches range by Lacy sunshines artist Heather Valentin and she can be found here.
I have used graphit markers 8270, 8260 and 8220 and also used the silver shaker pen to go over ribbon and the fan on her head. There is also some yellow 1110 and 1130 mixed in.
The backing papers are just what i have had lying around, the diecut is from marianne, i have added flowers from hobby house and wild orchid crafts and also pearls and ribbon from hobbyhouse.
I f you like lacy sunshine images as much as i do why not join us at our facebook group here .
Thanks for joining me and hope to see you all again soon.
Caroline x


1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, Caroline. I just popped over since we got 2 new DT members at Come And Get It. I knew I had welcomed you but didn't know if I had come to your blog. Saw that I hadn't joined as a follower and did that just now. Would love for you to stop by my blog when you get a chance and look around. bunnyscards1.blogspot.com I know that Cindy is so excited to be a Sunshine Girl so I look forward to seeing what y'all create as I am not too familiar with the digis. I had to have a look see and they are very cute.

    ReplyDelete