Monday 4 August 2014

posting for crafting from the heart




This fortnight we have to sponsors the first being a day for daisies and the image i have is called a special flower. I have colored her with graphit markers, added some twine a pearls and kept her very simple as i didnt want to over crowd her.

The second image used is called elf queen from aurora wings , when the image came i couldn't believe i had picked such an intricate image as have never done anything so detailed before, well i had picked her, looked at it for couple days and made a start, it took me 2 days to do and just couldn't put her on a card, instead made her into a picture for my granddaughter. I colored her with graphit markers and added glamour dust to her wings and the elves.
I do hope you will join us at crafting from the heart, easy theme anything goes, need some inspiration pop over to the blog and have a peek at all the dt ladies lovely work and join in the fun x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, these are both beautiful projects. The pink and yellow on the DFD card is so pretty and the Elf Queen is perfectly coloured. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline, wow wow wow I just love the Aurora wings project, so beautiful. Thank you so much .

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete