Monday 7 October 2013

Josh

This one of three cards i have had on the go this weekend and finally got finished. This is Josh from Pink Gem designs. I just love their cute images. I have also used their digi papers Batty 2 and 12. I thought i would keep really basic as with the lovely image i dont think it needs much more, The 2 sentiment tickets came from The beary scrap by Kimberly landmesser, 1 of them i had cut down ages ago and have just found it . Used distress ink around the edges and finished off with black and purple ribbon. Has been colored with promarkers
i am entering into
pink gem challenge

crazy 4 challenge
graphit markers
hobby cutz challenges
4craftin desert divas


7 comments:

  1. Oh my what an adorable Halloween card. I love your little vampire and your coloring is just wonderful! Your project caught my eye over at Craftin Desert Diva's and I just had to pop over to see more. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Caroline.....well done :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Caroline. I love how the ribbon matches the image colours. Fab image too.
    Thanks for joining in with us this week for our ‘boys’ challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Pink Gem Designs,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my so pretty and just adore the colours just perfect for this beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute , a great halloween card, thanks for joining us at Graph'It colour challenge, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute! I love that little image. Thanks for playing at Graph'It Colour challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Love the colours you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Colour challenge. x

    ReplyDelete